Gotu Kola Extract Powder Centella Asiatica
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF,FCA|
|Min. Order:||1 Bag/Bags|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Packaging:||Drum, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed, OEM Services Provide|
|Productivity:||30 Ton per Month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||30 Ton per Month|
|Certificate:||HACCP,ISO, Halal, Kosher|
Model No.: G032.S10000
Gotu Kola Extract is extract from Centella Asiatica. Centella asiatica contains many phytochemical included terpenes (monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes, diterpenes, triterpenes, tetraterpenes), phenolic compounds (flavonoids, phenylpropanoids, tannins), polyacetylenes group, alkaloids, carbohydrates, vitamin, mineral and amino acid. Centella asiatica extract is widely used in the field of cosmetics reduces as Skin Inflammation and Skin Wrinkles (smoother skin), and can improves Memory and Circulation.
Basic Information of Centella Asiatica Extract
- Name : Centella Asiatica Extract
- Other Name: Gotu Kola Extract
- Latin name:Centella asiatica L.
- Plant source: Leaf
- Specfication :
- Asiaticosides 5%-25% HPLC/UV
- 4:1, 10:1
- Ingredient: Asiaticosides, Asiatic Acid
- Appearance: Fine White to Creamy Powder
- Standard: GMP, Kosher, HALAL, ISO9001, HACCP.
Centella asiatica, commonly known as centella and gotu kola, is a small, herbaceous, frost-tender perennial plant of the family Mackinlayaceae or subfamily Mackinlayoideae of family Apiaceae, and is native to wetlands in Asia. It is used as a medicinal herb in Ayurvedic medicine, traditional African medicine, and traditional Chinese medicine. It is also known as the Asiatic pennywort or Indian pennywort in English, among various other names in other languages.
In South Asia, other common names of centella include (Thalkudi) in Odia sarswathi aku) in Telugu; (kudavan), (muththil), or (kudangal) in Malayalam; (thankuni) in Bengali; (gotu kola) in Sinhala; / (brahmi) in Marathi: (ondelaga) in Kannada; (vallaarai) in Tamil; (myin-khwar) in Burmese; brahmi booti in Hindi; perook in Manipuri;lambak in Mizo; (manimuni) in Assamese; timare in Tulu; tangkuanteh in Paite; (brahmabuti) or (ghod-tapre) in Nepali; and kholcha ghyan) in Newari (Nepal Bhasa).
In India, particularly, it is popularly known by a variety of names: bemgsag, brahma manduki, brahmanduki, brahmi, ondelaga or ekpanni (south India, west India), sarswathi aku (Andhra Pradesh), gotu kola, khulakhudi, mandukparni, mandookaparni, or thankuni (Bengal), depending on region. Bacopa monnieri is the more widely known Brahmi; both have some common therapeutic properties in Vedic texts and are used for improving memory. C. asiatica is called brahmi particularly in north India,although that may be a case of mistaken identity introduced during the 16th century, when brahmi was confused with mandukaparni, a name for C. asiatica. Probably the earliest study of mandookaparni as medya rasayana (improving the mental ability) was carried out at the Dr. A. Lakshmipathy Research Centre (now under CCRAS).
In Southeast Asia, it is known as (sleuk tracheakkranh) in Khmer; (mying khwar which means "Horse Hoof leaf" ) in Burmese; (bua bok; "land lily") in Thai; rau má ("mother vegetable") in Vietnamese; pegagan or antanan in Indonesian; takip-kohol (literally "snail lid") or yahong yahong ("little bowl") in Filipino; and penggaga, pegagan or pegaga in Malay.
In East Asia, it is known as (lei gong gen; literally "thunder god's root") or (bang dai wun; literally "chipped big bowl") in Chinese; and (byeong-pul, literally "bottle/jar grass") in Korean.
Centella asiatica contains many phytochemical included terpenes (monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes, diterpenes, triterpenes, tetraterpenes), phenolic compounds (flavonoids, phenylpropanoids, tannins), polyacetylenes group, alkaloids, carbohydrates, vitamin, mineral and amino acid.
The primary active constituents of CA are saponins (also called triterpenoids), which include asiaticosides,in which a trisaccharide moiety is linked to the aglycone asiatic acid, madecassoside and madasiatic acid. These triterpene saponins and their sapogenins are mainly responsible for the wound healing andvascular effects by inhibiting the production of collagen at the wound site.
- It has the function of analgesia and stability and effect on the central nervous system of choline;
- It has the function of promoting skin metabolism and has a good effect for skin ulcers and other skin diseases;
- With the function of clearing away heat and detoxifying, clearing damp, subsidence of swelling and diuretic;
- With the function of antibacterial and dissolving stones;
- It has the function of strengthen blood vessels and promoting blood circulation.
Historically, gotu kola has also been used to treat syphilis, hepatitis, stomach ulcers, mental fatigue, epilepsy, diarrhea, fever, and asthma. Today, in the U.S. and Europe gotu kola is most often used to treat varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency, a condition where blood pools in the legs. It is also used in ointments to treat psoriasis and help heal minor wounds.It also has potential applications in phytopharmacy for its wound healing,brain stimulating,sedative and anxiolytic,venous insufficiency improving , Anti-cancer,gastric ulcer preventing ,antinociceptive and antiinflammatory properties .
Applied in cosmetic field. Centella asiatica extract helps prevent Varicose Veins / Hemorrhoids and heal Scars / Burns / Wounds. Centella asiatica extract reduces Skin Inflammation and Skin Wrinkles (smoother skin), and can improves Memory and Circulation.
Don't Miss Your Chance to:
- Get Free Sample;
- Enjoy All-inclusive packages include TDS,COA, MOP, MSDS etc;
- Source the latest innovative products;
- Unconditional refund if unqualified;
- Keep up to date with the latest trends;
- Test and analyze your ingredients free of charge;
- Includes free entry to our trade show.
Organic Herb Inc.
Organic Herb Inc.(OHI) is a developer, manufacturer , exporter and primary supplier of plant extracts, nutraceutical ingredients, effective components of chinese herbs and related products to the pharmaceuticals, beverage , health food and cosmetics industries.
OHI adopts[ 100+quality system" ,confidently and proudly stands behind each and every product that we sell, and we pledge that we will always uphold the highest standards of safety for our customers around the world. passion, integrity, quality and innovation, the OHI hallmark and ethos you'll enjoy when you specify our product.
With the philosophy of[ bring nature to better life ", OHI has established a long-term friendly and cooperative relations with the most prestigious universities and private research institutions at home and abroad., also a reliable partner for chromadex inc, galena química e farmacêutica ltda, suntory ltd, naturex inc , unigen inc. ohi controls all the stages of manufacturing process, we vouch for the quality of our products for our customers, with the certification of ISO9001(CQC), Kosher, Halal, etc.
OHI `s global product portfolio spans more than few hundred advanced products covering resveratrol , bilberry extract, luohanguo eExtract, acai berry extract, baobab extract , feverfew extract 0.8% parthenolide, ginger extract 20% gingerols, milk thistle extract, tribulus terrestris extract, ginseng extract, red clover extract etc.
- Company Name: Organic Herb Inc.
- Representative: Liu Xirong
- Product/Service: Plant Extracts , Herbal Extracts , Natural Sweeteners , Natural Colors , Juice Powder , Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Capital (Million US $): US$1 Million
- Year Established: 2004
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: A101, 1st building, 188# Huanbao Rd.
- Contact Person: Mr. Frank Liu
- Tel: 86-731-82739229
Premium Related Products